www.xChange.bg is owned by the company GLOBAL XCHANGE LTD., registered in Bulgaria, with EIC: 204334857 and address Vitosha bul. 66 fl. 4, Sofia, Bulgaria.
We collect information about you when you register, when you log into your account, when you make a purchase, sale or exchange order and/or when you log out of your account.
Additionally, we automatically collect information about your computer, browser, incl. your IP address, information about your software and hardware as well as which page of our website you have requested to visit.
GLOBAL XCHANGE LTD. considers protecting your private information a priority and is committed to following the policies in this document, lawfully, transparently, and earnestly.
- the kinds of Personal Information we may collect about you and how it may be used;
- the disclosure of Personal Information to third parties;
- the transfer of your Personal Information within and outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”);
- your ability to correct, update and delete your Personal Information;
- the security measures we have in place to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Information under our control;
- GLOBAL XCHANGE LTD.’s retention of your Personal Information.
Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal information in order to:
- Verify your identity;
- Process your orders for purchase, sale or exchange of cryptocurrencies;
- Inform you about trading and financing features and any promotions offered on www.xchange.bg;
- Provide you with news and information about recent events;
- Personalize your experience;
- Analyze xChange.bg’s website usage, and improve our website and website offerings;
- Respond to your questions and requests;
- Provide you with information regarding your cryptocurrency orders;
- Notify you about any changes in the website’s services or policies;
Collection of information
We collect information you provide directly to us upon registration or when you place an order for purchase, sale or exchange of cryptocurrencies. The types of information we may collect include:
- Your full name
- your photographic identification
- social security number or other government ID number
- address, city, state, country, postal code, where you reside
- e-mail address
- phone number
- birth date
- banking details, including bank statement
- Your virtual currency wallet address information
- any other information you choose to provide
Apart from the information you provide to us, we automatically collect information about you when you access or use our Services. This information is used to provide statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not personally identify individuals. This information may include:
- Information about the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Information about the exchange transactions you complete on www.xChange.bg, including the amount of virtual currency associated with an exchange transaction, the types of exchanges executed, and other transaction information.
Disclosure to third parties
GLOBAL XCHANGE LTD. does not sell, share or in any other way disclose your Personal Information to third parties except in the cases hereinafter.
GLOBAL XCHANGE LTD. might disclose your Personal Information to third parties, which operate on our behalf, given the Uses of Personal Information, we initially collected it for.
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors and other service providers
- Advertisers and/or advertising networks that require data in order to select and show you relevant advertisements
- Analytics and/or search engine providers that assist us in the optimization of our site
All our third party service providers are bound by contract to protect and use our users’ Personal Information only for the purposes listed above, except as otherwise required by law.
Additionally, your Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties if we are obliged by law, court order or government act, if the disclosure is necessary in any other way in order to facilitate criminal or any other lawful investigation or any other legal proceedings in the country or abroad or if the disclosure is necessary, in order to prevent or inform the authorities of frauds and/or illegal activities.
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Usage of cookies
We use information collected from cookies to assess the effectiveness of our Site, analyze trends, and administer the Platform. The information collected from cookies allows us to determine which parts of our Site are most visited and what difficulties our visitors may experience in accessing our Site. With this knowledge, we can improve the quality of your experience on the Platform by recognizing and delivering more of the most desired features and information, as well as by resolving access difficulties. The cookies may collect information about your IP address, page on our website you have accessed, your internet provider, your operating system as well as the date and time of accessing our website. “Cookies” hold a small amount of information, sent to your browser and stored on your hard drive. We may also use third party services to collect the information described in this section.
You can block cookies and other similar tracking technologies by changing the respective settings of your browser. Please note that if you do so, the functionality of this website might be limited.
GLOBAL XCHANGE LTD. is responsible neither for the actions of external websites, whose links are provided on our Site, nor for the way they use your Personal Information.
International Transfer of Personal Information
Rights to Access, Correct, Object and Delete your Personal Information
You may access your Personal Information anytime and to correct, update or delete any inaccurate and/or incorrect data by sending us an email to [email protected].
The deletion or destruction requests of both your Account and Personal Information will be reviewed and will be processed only where this is not inconsistent with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Security of Personal Information
We use various security measures to ensure that our users’ Personal Information and accounts are protected. Part of these measures are:
- Password protected directories and databases.
- Only authorised personnel, required to treat the information as confidential, have access to your Personal Information
- Secure Sockets Layered (SSL) technology to encrypt and send your information across the Internet securely
Retention of Personal Information
We use the email address you provide us to send you information and updates regarding your purchase, news about our company, information about our products, etc. If you ever wish to unsubscribe for receiving non-order related emails, you can click the respective button at the bottom of every non-order related email.
Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., Sofia 1592
Phone +359 2 915 3580 Fax +359 2 915 3525
Email: [email protected]
Should there be any differences between this and the Bulgarian version, the Bulgarian version prevails. Any translations of the original Bulgarian version are only provided for convenience.